Soundtracks: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #

List of artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #



Review

December, 08th 2016
Twin Shadow made the "To The Top" song of 3:17 long. Enchanting melody that makes you wipe your snot and move forward so all your detractors were left far behind. We must listen to such music often, but to settle everything in life really done, it takes always something more – you have to act, because self-motivation is only 10% of success. The remaining 90% is grievous work. And no way otherwise. If you are an ordinary man, not a genius. Reference: A Song I Am Obsessed With: 'To the Top' by Twin Shadow – NicoleZonnenberg.com

To The Top lyrics - Twin Shadow

  Click to play this song!

To The Top Song Lyrics


Oh i know its not the right time tonight
But i won’t move until this stops
We go back to the top
Oh oh
Back to the top
You will never belong to me
Now i can see the light – that you are
Never good at controlling me
Now i can see the light shine oh
And i know
And i know
It was blinding you
Say life can be long
Wanna know
Wanna know
Wanna know
Wanna know
Its true
When you say
You gotta make me believe you
Oh i know its not the right time tonight
But i won’t move until this stops
We go back to the top
Oh oh
Back to the top
I’m not scared if you run to me
Lost like when you were mine
And you can take what you want from me
Just offer me your time
Stay, life can be long
Wanna know
Wanna know
Wanna know
Wanna know
It’s true
When you say
I want you around
You gotta make me believe you
Oh i know it’s not the right time tonight
But i won’t move until this stops
We go back to the top
Oh oh
Back to the top
Oh i know it’s not the right time tonight
But i won’t move until this stops
We go back to the top
Oh oh
Back to the top
Oh i know it’s not the right time tonight
But i won’t move until this stops
We go back to the top
Oh oh
Back to the top