Soundtracks: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #

List of artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #



Recommended site
A-Z Lyrics Universe
Lyrics/song texts are property and copyright of their owners and provided for educational purposes.

Lucy  Soundtrack CD. Lucy  Soundtrack

 Rating:
4.2/5 (24 votes)

Lucy Lyrics

Soundtrack for Movie, 2014

Lucy Song List

Play MP3

4.2

Dancing in Nowhere

Make the Girl Dance feat. Solange La Frange 

Play MP3

4.2

Streets of Canton

Imade Saputra 

Play MP3

4.2

Single Barrel (Sling the Decks)

The Crystal Method 

Play MP3

4.2

God's Whisper

Raury 

Play MP3

4.2

Sister Rust

Damon Albarn 

Play MP3

4.2

Back to You (Instrumental Version) (Instrumental)

Beck 

Play MP3

4.2

Mass No. 19 in D Minor, K.626 ‘Requiem’: Introitus: ‘Requiem Aeternam’ (Instrumental)

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 

Play MP3

4.2

Lucky Year

Mark Forstater 

Play MP3

4.9

Nappes Cordes Animaux

Guillaume Bouchateau 


Music blog

June, 22nd 2016

Lucy album description:

The film "Lucy" is very amusing spectacle for those who have the ability to admire the achievements of the human mind and is able to watch movies, not just for some picture where everything blows up (such as The Transformers), but also for the intellectual component.
Of course, usage of 10% of our brain is rather exaggerated understanding. A man uses his mind, of course, at 100%. At the same time, about 10% are allocated to us for thought processes, including memorizing, abstract thinking, dreams, planning, self-consciousness, speaking, analytic… That is what we call "mind" and "character". The remaining 90% are used for maintenance of our body, for all the processes of life – metabolism, functioning of organs, hair growth, and hundreds of other cellular processes that every second keeps our bodies undead.
So, the film once again speculate what would have happened if a person used instead of 10%, for example, 90% for the "mind" and "consciousness". The main character receives a help of a drug that speeds up the metabolic processes in the body and makes her "smarter", comparable with the pace of development of artificial intelligence (which, as you know, a hundred times exponentially growing faster than we do).
Luxurious storyline, intricate ending and phenomenal acting of Scarlett Johansson made a movie’s box office of USD 459 million vs. 40 mil for production.
All on-screen action is accompanied by a good music. In Dancing In Nowhere only clip is interesting, and in Streets Of Canton, on the contrary, only the melody. Single Barrel (Sling the Decks) is perfect for dancing. Éric Serra wrote music – dude who did it for the Fifth Element. Only The Crystal Method more or less famous in the collection.


Follow us on