Prairie fire that wanders about
by Sufjan Stevens. Buy album CD:
For Lydia! Octavia!
The Cubs! Hooray!
The Opera House
Where Emma sang!
America! Oh will it play?
And Santa Claus!
The Great Parade!
You have it made!
Into the crossfire
one on one
we saddle the fun times
Buy "Illinoise" CD
- Concerning the ufo sighting near highland, illinois
- The black hawk war, or, how to demolish an entire civilization and still feel good about yourself in the morning, or, we apologize for the inconvenience but you're going to have to leave now, or, "i h
- Come on! feel the illinoise!
- John wayne gacy, jr.
- A short reprise for mary todd, who went insane, but for very good reasons
- Decatur, or, round of applause for your step-mother!
- One last "whoo-hoo!" for the pullman
- Casimir pulaski day
- To the workers of the rock river valley region, i have an idea concerning your predicament, and it involves an inner tube, bath mats, and 21 able-bodied men
- The man of metropolis steals our hearts
- Prairie fire that wanders about
- A conjunction of drones simulating the way in which sufjan stevens has an existential crisis in the great godfrey maze
- The predatory wasp of the palisades is out to get us
- They are night zombies!! they are neighbors!! they have come back from the dead!! ahhhh!
- Let's hear that string part again, because i don't think they heard it all the way out in bushnell
- In this temple as in the hearts of man for whom he saved the earth
- The seer's tower
- The tallest man, the broadest shoulders
- Riffs and variations on a single note for jelly roll, earl hines, louis armstrong, baby dodds, and the king of swing, to name a few
- Out of egypt, into the great laugh of mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run
Song words / lyrics from Illinoise album CD are property
& copyright of their owners and provided for educational purposes.